Covid : precautions and guarantees
Covid Cancellation Guarantee
Your stay is 100% refunded without charge in the event of a Covid cancellation!
Whatever the tariff, in case of administrative closure or confinement.
You benefit from free cancellation until the day of departure if the campsite is closed by administrative decision.
See the cancellation conditions
Useful infos – Questions / Answers
Ensuring your safety and preserving your health is our priority. For this reason, our campsite applies the reinforced Campings Clean Care+ sanitary charter so that you can spend your holidays in complete serenity. This specific charter defines 14 rules of hygiene, prevention and protection to ensure your safety during your stay at Le Valenty nature campsite.
Here are our devices and concrete actions to guarantee you a safe holiday:
- Hydro-alcohol gel dispensers are at your disposal at all the entrances of our buildings,
- A maximum number of people will be displayed at the entrance of each of our buildings,
- In all our toilets accessible to the public, you will find dispensers of disinfectant kits,
- The toilets are equipped with a different entrance and exit and will be regulated by a circulation direction,
- Regular disinfection of the beaches and equipment at the pool,
- A strict sanitary protocol adapted to our establishment, and in particular for the provision of rental accommodation,
- An additional disinfection between each departure and arrival in the rented accommodation by spraying with a virucide*,
- Additional measures may be put in place depending on the evolution of the current health crisis.
* VIRUFLASH 2 : Hygiene products – High flow disinfectant
Viruflash 2 is a disinfectant with instant and uniform dispersion in the atmosphere, applied in our premises between each departure and arrival, with an action time in the air of one hour, followed by aeration.
Bactéricide EN 1276 : contact time: 5 mn
Fongicide EN 1650 : contact time: 15 mn
Virucide EN 14476 : contact time: 5 mn
Do we have to bring our blankets and pillows?
Pillows and blankets are always available in the rental rooms. Between each rental, a virucide product is sprayed in each room, in order to eliminate viruses and bacteria that may have remained on certain surfaces such as curtains, textiles, blankets and pillows. We also provide disposable covers for pillows and mattresses.
Will the campsite services be available in July and August?
Our nature campsite in the Lot has 27 pitches on 6 hectares of land. We are fortunate to have plenty of space to provide all our services and access to all our facilities under normal conditions. This is done with respect to barrier gestures, circulation and social distancing devices.
Will the swimming pool be open in summer?
Yes, all summer long for your pleasure. Our pool is treated with chlorine, a solution that eliminates 100% of viruses while preserving the environment. A rigorous disinfection of the equipment and in particular the deckchairs will be done regularly. You will also have disinfecting products at your disposal.
In addition to this system, we must also collectively adopt common sense behaviours, in particular by respecting sufficient distances between everyone: instructions will be posted at the entrance to the pool. We have 200 m2 of pools and beaches, which is a maximum recommended capacity in terms of number of people, well above our customers.